According to the Department of Defense and Veterans Healthcare Administration, 22 Veterans commit suicide daily.
22 Is Too Many is a national non-profit organization that raises funds and awareness for the epidemic of veteran suicide. The organization assists families of fallen heroes with basic necessities and support.Runners are welcome to register in person the day of the race from 7:00am-8:30am, cash or credit. We can NOT accept CruCard!
- The 5k will take place on March 25, 2017.
- Upon signing in for registration ALL participants must sign a liability waiver that will be available at the registration desk on the morning of the race.
- Participants will receive a swag bag while supplies last.
- T-Shirts will available on the day of race for purchase ($10) while supplies last.
- Children 12 and under can register at a discounted rate of $10.
- Students, military/dependents/veterans can register at a discounted rate for $12.
- Packet pick-up and registration begins on March 25 at 7:00am in the Mayborn Arena lobby. The race will begin at 9:00am, and the closing ceremony and remarks will take place at 10:30am. Any changes or updates on the race will be sent to the email you provided at checkout. For addition information and questions regarding the 5K, please contact Race Director Erie Hebert at email@example.com or Phi Alpha President Cassandra Greenlee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This race will be happening rain or shine!